DIS Premier Homes Rentals

LMC

<font color=green>aka 3senuf<br><font color=dark
I just registered with this site a couple of days ago and automatically received and e-mail concerning vacation home rentals. Has anyone ever used the Premier Luxury or Executive home rentals??? Just wondering if they live up to what I saw on e-mail and browsing their site.

Going in April/May with a 6 yr, 2 yr and 6 mo. Thanks for any help. :eek:

I really cannot tell you much about Premier, but if you don't see many responses here, I will copy your question over to the Resort Board.
And I just wanted to say "Welcome to the DIS!" :D

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

Yes! My family and I stayed in a Premier home Dec1-8. The house was wonderful. Clean, spacious, and had a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and a kitchen stocked with all utensils and dishes.

It was less than 15 minutes to WDW. I don't think we'll ever stay in a hotel again.

You may want to go over to the Orlando attractions board. There seems to be more information there on Premier.

Echoing Lucky4me, Premier exceeded expectations. I was a little nervous about using Premier even after reading positive reports on the board. But, our stay was exceptional. We stayed a week in October and have booked two weeks for August 2001.

If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to answer them. We (four adults, three children ages 3-8) stayed in a four-bedroom, three-bathroom executive open with screened in pool.

If you book them, don't forget to use the discount code (WT1) from this site to save some money.

'72, '76, '85 offsite
Thanksgiving 1999 Contemporary
Labor Day 2000 All Star Sports
Sept. 2000 MOWC
Halloween 2000 Premier Homes
August 2001 Premier Homes
Thanksgiving 2001 Hard Rock & All Star Movies

Another question related to a Premier property. Has Lucky4me or CDisney been to Sea World from your Premier rental. Just wondering if it is convenient to that too.

We stayed at a Premier home in May-June 2000 and loved it. The home was no more than 1 year old and was very spacious and bright. It was fully furnished with all the cooking utensils. The home we rented was a 4 bedroom executive located 10 minutes from the gates.

We had no problems going to or coming from the parks. It's like a home away from home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter