DIS Dad's TR Links

stopher1

DIS Veteran
I know that Don has these on page one of the main DDC Thread... however I thought I would open a thread where I could have all of mine in one place - and you could do the same if you would like to. I don't mind maintaining this place for everyone, if you want to just send me the information as well. Whatever works for you works for me. I am going to put all of mine here though.

stopher1's Trip Reports:

stopher's 10,000th post
A BICOASTAL SOLO Adventure: DL & WDW November/December 2010
SOLO Adventures: WDW June 2010
It WAS Live: Triple Whammy...THV/AKV/VWL January 2010
SOLO Adventures: DL November 2009Father-Sons Adventure: Star Wars Weekend May 2009
SOLO Adventures: DL May 2008

My first attempt at a tr was a complete failure.I just could not find the time to get it going strong and complete it.By this time it has lost all of its appeal.I will do a much better job on my tr for my July trip:thumbsup2

Here are some links to our past trip reports and our current PTR:

2007 - This is either madness... or brilliance; declansdad, pooksma and declan

2008 - He's Going to Camp AND We're Still Going to Disney:)

2009 - This time our son is coming too!

2010 - A cruise for New Year and a surprise trip to WDW

2011 PTR - They're going where....oh never mind!

Newly added, just started, the 2011 trip report

I don't have any links to the 2004 and 2005 reports. The 2004 report was on another board I think and the 2005 report dindn't get finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts