Dinning Reservations

xfiles3010

WDW Addict
How far in advance can you make dinning reservations? What time does booking window open? TIA

How far in advance can you make dinning reservations?
30 days right now. Used to be 60 days. It's a mixed bag whether they let you book 30 days from check-in or 30 days from the meal itself.

What time does booking window open? TIA
Don't worry about it. It's not like WDW where people are beating down the doors to get a table. Just call or go to the website whenever in the day is convenient.

If you call the hotel directly at midnight Pacific time, you can book your reservations with the front desk staff. 1-808-674-6200

I agree with @CaptainAmerica, you don't need to stress out about Aulani reservations. The only time I found it necessary to bust out my WDW dining reservations strategies was when the character breakfast reopened this past summer.

The luau is run by a third party and can be booked several months in advance.

It used to be 180 days but now it's 30 days from the date you wish to dine (Makahiki only right now since Ama Ama is still closed). Ka Wa A Luau can be booked 180 days prior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter