Dinner Shows with toddler and 11 yo

jenosaurus

Earning My Ears
hey there, I'm looking for some input. We're planning our trip and considering going to a dinner show. We will be with our two sons, one is 11 and the other will be about 19 months old. We're looking at Hoop Dee Doo, Mickeys Backyard BBQ, and The Spirit of Aloha, and wondering what would be best for a toddler and most enjoyable for all of us. Anyone with experience I appreciate your help!

hoop dee is great. all you can drink beer, if that is still going on and its a fun place to explore, as is poly... I have only did HDR. 19 month is along for ride no matter what. Think BBQ may have characters!! these two shows are 100 yards apart.

You're right, he is just along for the ride lol. I also asked in Disney restaurants and read more trip advisor reviews, I think you're right with HDDR being the best option for us, I haven't done that one yet. I've been to Spirit of Aloha(10 years ago) and I don't think it'll be as entertaining for him. Thanks for your response!

HDDR is awesome! The actors circulate throughout the audience, so there's plenty of action for the 19mo to watch if he wants. We took our DD when she was 15mos. and had a wonderful time.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter