Dinner Menus especially for the table service restaurants.

npoon

Mouseketeer
Need help with any dinner menus: especially for Corner Cafe, Plaza Inn and River View Cafe. Is River View Cafe a set price per person? Also, if you are a group of 6 or more, do they automatically charge gratuity?
Thanks

Can't help with menus, but you won't have to worry about gratuity. Tipping isn't expected in any of the international Disney parks.

In the past three times I've visited HKDL, I have never seen the River View Cafe open. You can order a la carte from Corner Cafe but they might offer set meals, I'm not sure. When I was there I had the afternoon tea set for two which came out to around $45. You can find less expensive items on the menu too. I haven't eaten at Plaza Inn. When I looked at the menu it looked like they served just traditional Chinese cuisine as a set meal. I don't know if they have an a la carta menu or not. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter