• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner at Liberty Square at 5 PM. Do you think I can use my MVMCP tickets to get into

JPC

Mouseketeer
Dinner at Liberty Square at 5 PM. Do you think I can use my MVMCP tickets to get into the park at 5 PM or will they charge me admission?

You should be able to enter the park with no problem. I believe they will let you in by 4pm the earliest. Have a great time!!!

They do let you in at 4pm. At 6pm the park will close and it gets a little chaotic. They make everyone who has the MVMCP tickets go to Liberty Square and Frontierland. You can go on all the rides in those two areas, but the rest of the park shuts down until they can clear the people that aren't supposed to be there. Try to make your way over to these areas before 6pm so you don't get caught in those crowds. We were just there last week. We had a great time. Enjoy yourself.

I agree with 4pm entree. Have a great night. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter