Dining without an Adult present?

dandi1

Earning My Ears
Hi! So, my nephew is going to WDW next month with his school orchestra. He wants to make dining reservations for some restaurants for him and 2 friends. They are 14 and 15 years old. Will they be allowed to dine without an adult present? I am thinking yes, but figured I would ask. TIA!

I'm not sure about a TS but in 2013 my three kids had dinner at the Contempo Cafe while we went to V&As. i think they were 17, 14 and 10

In 2000 my friends and I ate at Park Fare for breakfast. It was our senior trip and we had no chaperones with us. We weren't turned away.

My DS did a walk-up at 9 Dragons with a group when he was their with his HS Guitar Group. They even squeezed in a few more kids when they showed up. Didn't make and ADR obviously.

TrustTheScupper.
1) If the kids look old enough to behave, AND TO PAY, they will be accepted.
2) Disney has a long reputation for not turning away cash.
3) Regardless who light tender it.

The minimum age to enter a park by yourself is 14. I would imagine if they are letting 14 year olds in unaccompanied by adults, they are aware that they have to eat at some point! I don't think it will be a problem.

The minimum age to enter a park by yourself is 14. I would imagine if they are letting 14 year olds in unaccompanied by adults, they are aware that they have to eat at some point! I don't think it will be a problem.
Exactly this!!! Dont worry, they wont have any issues. They'll be fine as long as they can pay for their meals. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter