dining w/kids appet.

soccermom5

Mouseketeer
when a childs menu does not include a appetiser , has anyone actually ordered off the adult menu? i am trying to arrange our meals and sometimes the kids menu just isnt enough :flower:

I'm very interested in this question too! I have a 9 year old who eats ALOT, I think I can convince him to order off the kids menu IF he can get an appetizer off the adult menu.

I hope someone has this answer!

kajohn said:
I'm very interested in this question too! I have a 9 year old who eats ALOT, I think I can convince him to order off the kids menu IF he can get an appetizer off the adult menu.

I hope someone has this answer!

We had to do this too!! I have a DD (9), who loves the adult menus, and the food, but ends up wasting half of it. At home, she can always get a doggy bag, but at WDW, that would be difficult.

We told her she could pick one DH, or my appeitizers.

It was nice to be "stuck" w/ the kids price this trip, since she really doesn't need those big meals anyway. With the appeitizers and desserts, it will be WAY more food, than we need.

Good luck convincing your DS. Don't you just love the I'm 9, but act like I'm already a teenager year :sad2:

soccermom5 said:
when a childs menu does not include a appetiser , has anyone actually ordered off the adult menu? i am trying to arrange our meals and sometimes the kids menu just isnt enough :flower:

I am not sure what the question is. If you are asking if a child can order off of the adult menu, the answer is yes. If you are asking if you can order an entree from the children's menu for your child and an appetizer for your child from the adult menu, the answer is of course. Now if you are using child vouchers or a prepaid meal plan, that depends on the plan.

There is another thread going, on the Rest. board, that states the kids do order their own appetizer off the adult menu, if the child's menu doesn't have appetizers on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter