Dining time question

natanya

Earning My Ears
As it stands right now we have ADR's for LeCellier at 7pm on 7/31. But will this time work if we want to see Illuminations that night? I'm thinking that it won't be enough time to get seated, eat and then get out and find a spot. Should I try and get an earlier time on another day?
We are staying at BWV and thought that just hanging out at DTD and Epcot on arrival day would be best even though we will be getting in early.

natanya said:
As it stands right now we have ADR's for LeCellier at 7pm on 7/31. But will this time work if we want to see Illuminations that night? I'm thinking that it won't be enough time to get seated, eat and then get out and find a spot. Should I try and get an earlier time on another day?
We are staying at BWV and thought that just hanging out at DTD and Epcot on arrival day would be best even though we will be getting in early.

LeCellier is right on the World Showcase Promenade...what time is Illum scheduled to start? If it's 9pm...you won't have a problem! But now that I've said that.....I really should've asked if you have small children that take a long time to eat and also a long time to walk....

Keep in mind that you might not get seated right at 7:00 pm. My suggestion would be to try to get 6:30 or just show up for your ADR extra early.

Arriving early may be the answer. My dc are 18, 16 and 10. Also, is there a "best" spot near LeCellier to view Illuminations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter