Dining reviews - 11/30 to 12/4

ckb_nc

DIS Veteran
Adult only 50th celebration.

11/30 we arrived at OKW at 7:30. Had made an ADR at 8:30 at Konas. Konas is out absolute favorite at WDW. Have eaten here literally every trip for the last 8 plus years. In short, the menu has changed for us and this was a big disappointment. The bread was cold to start. We did appetizers. I had the squash soup and wings which were good. My wife had the salad which she did not like and the pot stickers which were good. The main menu has changed to where several favorites were gone. My wife loved the creme brulee here and of course it had changed. She ordered it and had one bite, that was it. I had the bread pudding which was great as usual. Sorry Konas we need a new favorite.

12/1 We ate QS at Good food to gos - the jerk chicken rice bowl was really good.

Dinner that night at Pinocchio's in MK which met expectations.

12/2 - My wife and I rode bikes over to Saratoga Springs and had an early lunch at Artist's Palette. When did they get rid of crumb cake? Food was ok.

Dinner was at Yachtsman Steakhouse. Great meal. Very good steaks. When the worse thing was the bread (which was good), then the meal was good. The wife and I split the 18 oz strip steak, which was excellent. The mac and cheese and the mushroom risotto were also really good. We were too full for dessert which was a travesty.

12/3 - lunch was Sanaa - new place and a hit. Service was slow but the food was good. The bread tray was the true winner. Wife and I shared the lamb sliders and the MishKaki. Plus dessert. I had the bread pudding which was quite good. We had some of the Holiday offerings at Epcot - the carnitas were really good.

12/4 - the buffet breakfast as part the Early Magic morning at Fantasyland was really surprisingly good.

Sanaa is a personal favorite. As you mention, the bread service is excellent. In fact, we often go for lunch and simply order the full service and perhaps a bowl of soup or a salad to share. Terrific value (at least by Disney standards), as well.

We were disappointed in Sanaa, especially after reading all the rave reviews for it but I agree the bread service was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!