Dining plan with a picky toddler

Temico

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are going to WDW 3/06 with a picky 3 year old so the $12 buffet breafasts for him seems expensive. Would I benefit from the Dining Plan? Help!

There seems to be a whole science to the DDP!

But, here's what I figure: I also have a very picky eater, but we're doing lots of character meals, as well as nice dinners at Le Cellier and Coral Reef. The DDP works out to what those meals alone would cost us - with tax and 20% gratuity included - so the CS and snack are practically "free".

I also really like having it paid in advance. I don't want to stressv about my budget every day when I'm on vacation, and I would if I was paying out of pocket!

But, if you would rather do a lot of CS meals, then it may not be worth it for you.

Depending on how long you're staying, you could look into the AP and then get the DDE card instead.

The dining plan for your child would be $11.99 a day. The character meal covers the cost of the dining plan. You would still get a snack and counter service meal (with dessert) that you wouldn't be paying for. I have a 4 y/o that eats like a bird -- I figure we'll come out close to even with him but well ahead for the adults in the party. My dd will be 2 so we will be doing the share thing with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter