• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dining plan, tips, and our 20 month old-help!

supermomva

Earning My Ears
We're on the disney dining plan...three adults, and three kids. We'll also have our 20 month old daughter who is not on the dining plan and will eat off of our plates. When making our reservations, do we have to include her in our party size? Won't they need to know about her for a seat? Or do I make reservations for 6 since that's how many dining plans we have?

secondly, since we are a party of at least six, the tip is extra. will they bill our room/key to the world card or will we have to pay for tips each time we eat out?

thanks for your help!

You book for the number of people at the table. It's for both table size and fire code reasons. So in your case, you would have to book for 7.

Note that with a party of 6 or more, the tip is not "extra", it's just automatically applied to the bill. The tip is not included in the dining plan for anyone regardless of party size (with few exceptions where the gratuity is included in the price, e.g. CRT). This can be paid just as you normally would, cash, GC, CC, or KTTW card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter