Dining Plan Spreadsheet Help!

Ashleybs

Mouseketeer
I'm wanting to make up a spreadsheet to help me see how our meals work out for the dining plan. I'm drawing a blank on how I need to set it up. Can someone share a pic of theirs to help me?! Thanks!

Are you proficient? (Please say yes)

I don’t have one handy but here’s what I do. (Get comfy)

1st worksheet is my overall plan
days are the columns
the rows are morning
afternoon
evening

park hours
mk
studios
epcot
ak
(and I note emh)

this is my master schedule. I update each day w what park, what adrs, adr confirmation #

tab 2 is same headers and rows
this one is planned food. Tied into what parks what days on tab 1

so day 1 morning
there are just 2 of us, so easy to put in restaurant cost in a new column next to the restaurant name. here is where I start adding columns. For cost, tax, gratuity, total

for dining plan purposes I would copy this into a 3rd tab and start pulling in dining plan costs to compare to daily totals

once you get started it flows naturally

Are you proficient? (Please say yes)

I don’t have one handy but here’s what I do. (Get comfy)

1st worksheet is my overall plan
days are the columns
the rows are morning
afternoon
evening

park hours
mk
studios
epcot
ak
(and I note emh)

this is my master schedule. I update each day w what park, what adrs, adr confirmation #

tab 2 is same headers and rows
this one is planned food. Tied into what parks what days on tab 1

so day 1 morning
there are just 2 of us, so easy to put in restaurant cost in a new column next to the restaurant name. here is where I start adding columns. For cost, tax, gratuity, total

for dining plan purposes I would copy this into a 3rd tab and start pulling in dining plan costs to compare to daily totals

once you get started it flows naturally
Ha ha, I am proficient! 😂

Just wasn't sure how the layout should be so this helps, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter