Dining Package question

rwatson626

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you book a dining package if you get priority booking reservations? I would like to book a 5 night dining package on a 8 night cruise but some of the restaurants are filling up. I don't want to get stuck going to the same restaurant a few nights in a row.

Also, I booked a few single dining reservations already would those reservations carry over to my dining plan reservations?

Or I'm I looking at this the wrong way and look at it like a disney dining plan, yes you have the plan but you need to make your own ADR's?

Thanks
Ron

When you purchase one of the dining packages you cannot reserve your reservations ahead of time. Royal will give you a reservation for the first night, then you have to make the rest once onboard. You can also change the one they give you for the first night if you want. You really shouldn't have any trouble getting reservations onboard. They do not release all of the reservation times for prebooking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter