Dining Live....hopefully.

Nice reviews! We're staying at the Beach Club in Nov. for the first time and plan to eat breakfast at Captains Grille, but dinner looks excellent! We're also going back to MM for lunch for the first time in a few years, so I'm sorry to hear about your experience - your waitress sounds :sad2: We're also having lunch at LTT and haven't been there in a few years, either. Your pictures are getting me excited!

Sounds like y'all have a fun trip planned. Don't worry about MM, everyone has different tastes and maybe the waitress was having a bad day.

We will be eating at LTT for the first time on our upcoming trip! We are sooo excited about this reservation! The pictures look delicious! Were the fries part of the meal or were those ordered separately?
Thank you for your reviews!

We ordered the fries as a substitute for the green beans in the pilgrims platter and the carrots and celery in the pot roast. It was all so good.

I'm falling a little behind. So back to Wednesday. We didn't have any dining reservations for lunch because we were too full from the breakfast or dinner. Since we were dead on our feet, we ordered room service. I ordered the lobster roll with fries. It was ok, it really needed a pinch of red pepper and salt. The fries were good. My DH and DD both ordered the hamburger and fries. DH liked his burger, DD didn't & didn't eat it. I think because it had a char grilled taste.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 19
Thursday was our last full day. We went to AK & later to Epcot. AK first:
We ate at Yak and Yeti. We love their food. DD ordered kids chicken strips and fries. She liked it. DH ordered the ribs and fries. He ate every last morsel. I think he would've licked the bones if we weren't in public. Lol. I had the tuna roll. Mmmm it was so good. There's no sushi restaurants close to us, so this was a treat for me. I wish I could've boxed up a second one to take with me. But as we all know, AK is as hot as the surface of the sun. So food doesn't last. We also popped in later at the sweets shop and got a Goofy slushie and a monkey Apple. I'll have to stop here and upload the pics later when I get home. I'm having trouble uploading from my phone. So until then........

Back to pictures at AK

Attachments

• IMG_1257.JPG
    IMG_1257.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1258.JPG
    IMG_1258.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 15
  • sushi.jpg
    sushi.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 15
Later that night, we went to San Angel Inn for dinner. My DD decided to stay in the room, she wasn't feeling up to the trek to Mexico. So DH & I went alone. We enjoyed our walk there, even though it was very crowded because of the food & wine festival. I wasn't that hungry so I ordered the Tostados de Tinga; which was okay, not as good as it was the last time we ate there during a previous trip. I also ordered a Wild Passion Fruit Margarita. It kind of made me sick, maybe it was too sweet. My DH ordered the Lomo de Puerco en Salsa Verde, which is a pork dish. It was just plain bad. He said it was extremely tough & didn't eat it. Our waiter noticed he didn't eat it & took it off our bill. This was very nice, especially since DH didn't say anything about not liking it. We have eaten at San Angel before, but I'm not sure we'll eat there the next time we're at Disney.
I didn't want to disturb others so the flash was off and the pictures are a little dark.

Attachments

• IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1267.JPG
    IMG_1267.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1268.JPG
    IMG_1268.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 16
Well that's it! I'm now home. And unfortunately, we didn't book another trip. The bounce back offer was for free dining. We don't eat enough for that to be worth it for us. Usually we book with the room discount, but this year Disney isn't offering that deal:sad1:. We were disappointed and sad. But maybe a public discount will come out later.

I hope everyone enjoyed my reviews and pictures!:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter