Did you hear about United Air's Glitch Yesterday??$25.00 flights!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
On the news this morning they said that for 45 min. yesterday on the United Website people were getting flights for $25.00!! United is going to honor those tickets!

Don't you wish it was you with a $25.00 flight??

Man! It never happens when I'm looking for ticketts. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky one day.

Steven

Heard on our radio news that some got flights for $5 from ORD to SFO. Now that is definitely a good deal! No info on how many people were able to book at that price, though. I'm sure United was most anxious to get that glitch corrected!

i would have booked about three flights at those prices!!! LOL :D

What time of the day did this occur?

A bunch of happy people I'm sure.

I did hear about this and I wouldn't be surprised if they did it on purpose... after all they may be out thousands of dollars, but they got tons of free publicity and I bet a lot of people that never went to their website before will go now in hopes that there might be another "glich" in the system...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter