Did you get value out of the refillable mug that's included with the dining plan?

Random question about refillable mugs. Are the quick service locations' drink machines at the resort open beyond the time that the location is open? For instance, if I wanted to fill my mug at 6:30am, could I?

Some trips we’ve gotten plenty of use out of the mugs, other trips hardly any use.

It comes down to how convenient it is to refill and how it fits into your plans. Resort and room location can make a difference.

I suppose you do. I am not a big soda drinker and the coffee is awful. I do get the iced tea a fair amount and it is not bad (unsweetened for me). I wish they had regular lemonade, so I could make a Arnold Palmer, but usually all I see is nasty diet stuff.

Random question about refillable mugs. Are the quick service locations' drink machines at the resort open beyond the time that the location is open? For instance, if I wanted to fill my mug at 6:30am, could I?
Good question, I'd be interested if others have more recent experience.

About 10 years ago at Pop Century, I remember walking over there very early and filling up our mugs before the registers were open to buy food - but it was only a few minutes before the QS opened, so it's possible that they "unlocked" all the beverage stations maybe 30 minutes before breakfast opening. I can't see how coffee or tea would be open all night, but I guess the soda could be.

The past few times we've been at CBR and had the freestyle machines much closer to our rooms than the QS places.

Depends on the resort. Last time I was at PoP you had to wait for them to unlock the area right around the time they opened. I've since then seen reports that they have a 24 hour machine at the pool bar now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter