Did you ever feel the world was a black tuxedo and you were a brown pair of shoes?

George Goble said this way long ago on the Tonight Show, starring Johnny Carson. I'm feeling this a lot lately...

I'd put money on this being the first time George Gobel has ever been mentioned on DISboards. (Actually, I just did a search, and I would have lost that bet, but it would have been worth it.)

Yes, I have always been a little different. As a child, I figured it was because my parents were about 15 years older than everyone else’s parents, so I was raised more like kids from the generation before mine. I was raised in a conservative home at a time when everyone else was “letting it all hang out”. I always liked who I am and feel secure in who I am, and I don’t mind being a bit different. But I always feel the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter