• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did I miss it???

Mel6197

Mrs. Public Works
Okay all..

I just tried to put in my Annual Pass Best Rate Reservation and it says Im under the 120 days.. Now Im not going till the Oct 22... So what Did I miss my chance?
So now I have to pay Rack Rate? Please tell me I didnt blow my chance at a Discounted room.....
Heck I could even handle paying Rack Rate if I got the Free Dining, but that doesnt look like its gonna happen...

Yep, you missed your chance to book at the AP site. :sad1: But, don't give up hope. :teeth: They may still release call in AP rates. They will base this on wether or not at the time you are going they have any AP rooms left after website bookings. They may offer these rooms at a call in AP rate. If you have AAA, I would recommend trying to book a room only at AAA rate and then if they extend the free dining you can always cancel AAA and get it. AAA rates are as good as AP right now. :) I wouldn't look for call in AP rates to be better than AP website rates, maybe the same as, but not better. I am sticking with AAA myself. ;)

I made a reservation two days ago for our trip at the end of July and got a very good AP rate. I did it the old-fashioned way, calling in through CRO. I had no problem getting an AP rate just 30 days out.

This new best rate program is for check ins starting in October, this program just rolled out.

They may offer call in codes so just be on the look out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter