DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm surprised to see ride equipment being installed soon!

The Space Ranger Spin ride is going to have a roof over it, so it was probably easier to put the ride mechanics in place before the roof it put on. It's likely that the ride vehicles will not be installed until the roof is complete.

Thanks for the new pictures. Wow that's a lot of construction!!!

I am still trying to figure out what those arrows are supposed to be pointing at, especially in the later pictures.

Overall, Star Wars Land looks like it's going to be huge. TSL not so much. It does look like it's moving along though - looks like they already got the spinner mechanisms under construction.

I am still trying to figure out what those arrows are supposed to be pointing at, especially in the later pictures.

Overall, Star Wars Land looks like it's going to be huge. TSL not so much. It does look like it's moving along though - looks like they already got the spinner mechanisms under construction.
The arrows are points of interest from bioreconstruct on twitter. He has captions discussing that on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!