Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

OT

Hi!

Does anyone have this shot? I need the right side, going a bit higher than I have. Am trying to fix up a picture that I took of a friend and the one that came out good needs some more on the right of the picture. This is a passageway in Morocco, looking from the inside out, next to the main entrance. Thanks! Need a high rez image, like 4000 pixels wide.

:)

Jud

kimmar067....Welcome Back..Hope you had a "Magical" time !! :goodvibes

472ae820-98c2-4920-b3ff-bd61ea1bff69.jpg

YAY!!! You're back! I'm a lurker (not too often a poster) but I just wanted to let you know that I've really missed your pictures and your wit! :thumbsup2

Thank you Heeynan. :)

Still fighting with my computers, and various other techno-creatures... they're taking over you know... millions don't see it, but I do... I do...

Was looking for something yesterday and came across this shot and thought it was share worthy, so for you, from September 09, in the American Pavilion gift shop...

:)

Jud

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter