Dessert Party?

olsen

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! I am new to the disboards and I am having an intimate wedding May 15 at Sunset Point. My fiance and I want to do some sort of dessert party the night of the wedding. Does anyone have any suggestions? We have been reading about the Illuminations Boat Cruise with mixed reviews (too smokey) and the Epcot World Showcase looks great but we only have 8 guests. Has anyone ever done either of these or have another idea?

Thanks for all the help!!

I just wanted to welcome you to the Dis! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
I had the same question about the dessert party. Btw, I am having my wedding in the same place 3 days prior to yours. I just thought that was neat!

VelvetGloves

Have you considered having a dessert party at Fantasmic? There is a minimum cost of somewhere around 750.00, but it sounds like what you are looking for. It is held on the balcony. I haven't done it myself, but was considering it before. I believe that there are a couple posts about it if you look at some of the old ones. have you looked at yourfairytale.com ? She explains this type of stuff and the book she has for sale is great!
:wave2:

If your event planner is not able to help you I suggest contacting Group Dining and see what they can suggest. We've had Illuminations Dessert parties for groups ranging from 6 of us to 30 of us, and used different locations. They will make it wonderful, no matter where you go. We'll be planning one in a couple years to celebrate our 10th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter