Deluxe dining plan questions

*Jumping in*
Okay, so let me clarify.
If three of us (my parents and I) go to, say, Narcoossee's for dinner, we could actually use 4 credits instead of 6 by just purchasing 2 apps, entrees, desserts, and beverages (and paying OOP for another beverage, I guess) and sharing that, yes?
Because that would be pretty great!

*Jumping in*
Okay, so let me clarify.
If three of us (my parents and I) go to, say, Narcoossee's for dinner, we could actually use 4 credits instead of 6 by just purchasing 2 apps, entrees, desserts, and beverages (and paying OOP for another beverage, I guess) and sharing that, yes?

Yes you can.

*Jumping in*
Okay, so let me clarify.

This is what we did. We split two meals three ways. It was the perfect amount of food for the three of us.

This is good to know. I keep crunching numbers and I think for the way my folks prefer to eat, it'll probably make sense to skip doing a dining plan of any sort. I keep getting drawn to the lounges and their offerings. Seems perfect for us, and less restrictive than keeping track of credits and lots of ADRs. We did QSDP last time and were very underwhelmed by the food quality and wasted a lot of money (unused snack credits galore). We're probably better off paying OOP for what we actually want instead of being committed to app/entree/dessert at every meal, etc.

Thanks for the info, though!

We were just there Jan 2-5. We went to the Boathouse on our last day and had extra TS credits to use. We were permitted to order a 4th TS meal even though there were only 3 of us there. We had quite the feast! and if we wanted, we were then permitted to order the Smores Baked Alaska since we were paying as though there were 4 people. We didn't get it b/c we were totally stuffed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter