Delete Thread

Wow, you really do like to change things up! Though I do understand the reasoning behind it. I'm glad it worked for you to move the dates around. And POR is my favorite moderate, so there is that! The Royal Rooms are beautiful! The only negative is now I won't get to hear all about your WL stay before I stay there in June! :)

Wow, you really do like to change things up! Though I do understand the reasoning behind it. I'm glad it worked for you to move the dates around. And POR is my favorite moderate, so there is that! The Royal Rooms are beautiful! The only negative is now I won't get to hear all about your WL stay before I stay there in June! :)
Haha it's happened every trip so far. I never end up staying at the hotel I first pick. I'm excited to stay in the Royal Rooms! I can't wait to hear about your stay though! We might still stay there in September.

Hi, I'm joining in! I just binge read (is that a thing...?) your PTR and I can TOTALLY relate to all your changes! :earboy2: I'm excited to see what your thoughts are about the POR Royal Rooms! DH and I were *supposed* to stay in these rooms LAST September but we had to cancel our trip (MAJOR boo). We're going in May as well, but the end of the month so we'll miss you.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Hi, I'm joining in! I just binge read (is that a thing...?) your PTR and I can TOTALLY relate to all your changes! :earboy2: I'm excited to see what your thoughts are about the POR Royal Rooms! DH and I were *supposed* to stay in these rooms LAST September but we had to cancel our trip (MAJOR boo). We're going in May as well, but the end of the month so we'll miss you.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!
Thanks for following along! :rotfl: Changes just seem to happen on all our trips especially when I find a better deal or a new thing. Canceled trips are a major boo! Glad you get to go in May though!

Your poor car!! I"m sorry that happened to you.

I'm glad you were able to make things work with your trip by switching the US and Disney parts...I love the WL, but I've always wanted to see the light up headboards at POR!

Your poor car!! I"m sorry that happened to you.

I'm glad you were able to make things work with your trip by switching the US and Disney parts...I love the WL, but I've always wanted to see the light up headboards at POR!

Last edited:

I'm so glad you're ok :hug:
But so sorry about your car. I'm sure you'll be very happy at POR especially in a RR, we almost stayed there in March but went with CSR again. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of it! Having a better chance of catching Yeeha Bob is a plus, too :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you're ok :hug:
But so sorry about your car. I'm sure you'll be very happy at POR especially in a RR, we almost stayed there in March but went with CSR again. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of it! Having a better chance of catching Yeeha Bob is a plus, too :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Because you will be there during F&W (right?), I'd probably try to do BC if you can swing it.

Oh we'll be barely missing each other since we leave on the 7th! I haven't booked our flights yet but we usually take an evening flight out. If we can somehow cross paths in the few hours of overlap...lol. Although I'm really hoping to do Club Villain if it's being offered on that weekend you were planning to go. I'm a little bummed I didn't hear it being extended. I even ended up buying that dress I asked you about from Hot Topic! I was excited to wear it too...
Otherwise, it makes sense to swap the dates. I'm all about saving the money. :thumbsup2
Sorry about your car but thank goodness it wasn't more serious! Hope everything gets straightened out and you won't have to pay!

Don't the outdoor kitchen menus look great?? There are SO many things Steve and I want to try!! I need to make a list......
That really stinks about CV, we were thinking of doing it again in May if they had it. I guess we can still hope but I'm wondering if it's gone now until the fall :(

Don't the outdoor kitchen menus look great?? There are SO many things Steve and I want to try!! I need to make a list......
That really stinks about CV, we were thinking of doing it again in May if they had it. I guess we can still hope but I'm wondering if it's gone now until the fall :(

Yes they do! I already started a list.
Aw I hope not. Part of the reason we were going again is because it would be @DexLabDeeDee 's first trip to CV, and we wanted to go with her and her MIL.

Somehow, I had missed this PTR...But all caught up now!

You like to change your mind! Haha, it all makes sense though - saving money on your hotel just means more money to spend on Disney snacks!

How exciting about your trip to Chicago to meet Jenna!

Somehow, I had missed this PTR...But all caught up now!

You like to change your mind! Haha, it all makes sense though - saving money on your hotel just means more money to spend on Disney snacks!

How exciting about your trip to Chicago to meet Jenna!

Last edited:
I'm all caught up on your report! Your plans sound great!

Sorry to hear about your car! I hope that the insurance company gets back to you soon.

I can't wait to read about your choices for F&G. I was there in late Feb 2014 and they had most of the sculptures done, but none of the outdoor kitchens were open. I'm excited to see what they have to offer.

Also, totally your decision, but a word of caution on STK... we went in October and while the steak was amazing, I wasn't really a fan of the restaurant. I had made a 5pm reservation and requested a table on the second floor to be away from the DJ; I had heard that it wasn't as loud up there. When we got there, we were told that the second floor wasn't open. It was easy to understand why, they were completely dead! They had just opened at 5pm and it was a Wednesday night, but I mean no one else was there at all! (For reference, the Magic Kingdom was incredibly busy that night and rated a 9 on touring plans crowd calendar, so it wasn't that it was a slow time of year). They did end up seating 3-4 other tables in the hour or so that we were there, but that was it. Our waiters (we had two because they didn't have anything else to do) were very nice, but they kept hovering and asking us if we needed anything. It made it very hard to enjoy our meal. To top it off, I had a bad headache and they seated us right next to the DJ. The whole atmosphere was weird. It felt like someone was hosting a party, but no one showed up. On a positive note, the steak was probably one of the best steaks that I've ever had and the mac n cheese was really good too, but the ambiance was so weird that I can't bring myself to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter