December Photopass Sharing Thread

Group 8-

I just thought I would let you know that our disc has been ordered. I will let you know when I have all the copies made and ready to go.

Hey everyone!

Group # 10 CD has been ordered, I will let everyone know when I receive it, and also when the CD's will be mailed out! Hopefully it gets here soon!

Everyone had great pics! It was nice to see what everyone else was doing in the World... Lots of ideas that I would never have thought of! Love love love the Captain Hook pics!!!

Talk to you all soon!:wizard:

Hey everyone!

Group # 10 CD has been ordered, I will let everyone know when I receive it, and also when the CD's will be mailed out! Hopefully it gets here soon!

Everyone had great pics! It was nice to see what everyone else was doing in the World... Lots of ideas that I would never have thought of! Love love love the Captain Hook pics!!!

THANKS for letting us know - that's good news!! And thanks for all the hard work you are putting in!! We are very appreciative!!

Anne

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much!

Group 8-

I just thought I would let you know that our disc has been ordered. I will let you know when I have all the copies made and ready to go.

Thanks, I bet there were tons of pictures. I was glad I wasn't last. Look forward to seeing it.

Hey everyone!

Thank you for letting us know and for being group leader. I know it is a great deal of work!!:hug:

Thank you for letting us know and for being group leader. I know it is a great deal of work!!:hug:

Ditto!

Leslei, your help is appreciated VERY much I know!!! :grouphug:

Next trip, I vow to take more pictures, but even with a few, this kind of setup is a BARGAIN!!!

Best Regards,

Scott in MO

Attention Group 8-

I just mailed everyone their own personal copy of our photopass CDs. There were 5 in total, and I didn't know how to divide them up, so just figure out which disc your family is on and throw the other CDs away.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks

Nick

Attention Group 8-

I just mailed everyone their own personal copy of our photopass CDs. There were 5 in total, and I didn't know how to divide them up, so just figure out which disc your family is on and throw the other CDs away.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks

Nick

YEAAAA!!!

:thanks: :thanks: :jumping1: :jumping1: :thanks: :thanks:

I received the CD's today and will be working on them this weekend. They will go out on Tuesday the 22nd. They will be on DVD's, if you don't want them on DVD for some reason, please PM me to remind me. Thanks guys!:wizard:

Nick.. We got the Photo CD's today!!! Thanks so much for working on this and getting them out to all of us. :) Robin

is anybody else in group 8 having problems viewing the photos? When I click on 'View my photos" via the photpass user agreement that pops up when the cd is loaded, nothing happens. When I try to just view the folders on the disk, I can see some of my photos as a thumbnail preview, but when I try to select one, I can't open it and my computer freezes. Any ideas?

ETA:
Nevermind, figured it out, and I'm leaving this up for anyone else who may have problems: you have to bypass that annoying autorun file that comes up whenever you insert the disk. Don't click on "I agree" on the license agreement, just exit out of that and access the files directly on the CD. The autorun seems to freeze everything up, even direct viewing of the files, at least on my system!

I thought we were supposed to get a copy of a release statement so could have prints made. Did anyone else get one? Or am I mistaken that we will need one?

Thanks!

Anne

we just took the cd to Walmart and printed up the pictures on their machine. We didnt have a copywrite and didnt need one.

We got ours from our group leader, but I ordered a bunch with an online printing company and didnt need it either.

we just took the cd to Walmart and printed up the pictures on their machine. We didnt have a copywrite and didnt need one.

That's good to know - we usually get our prints from WOLF CAMERA (we buy the bulk cards in advance) - they're usually pretty picky about that, but we'll see!!

I thought we were supposed to get a copy of a release statement so could have prints made. Did anyone else get one? Or am I mistaken that we will need one?

Thanks!

Anne

You should get a file that is the copyright release. It's just another .jpg file that's "DisneyCopyrightRelease.jpg". If you received an original CD, then it's sort of at the root directory on the CD. Otherwise, the leader should have copied this file to everyone's CD if they burned one. Check to see if one of your files is this one. Any place you'd go to have prints made is certainly within their rights to ask to see the copyright release. If you don't have this, then I suggest contacting your group leader and asking about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter