December 2008 Code Watch

OK, i need help! Every week or two I pick up a few codes from this thread and call and never have any luck. Then I'll see others who have had luck. It's so confusing.

So, December 2-9, Grand Floridian with normal Dining Plan. What code(s) should i call and try to have applied and what does each code get me *if* they apply them? (I've paid for the trip already - is that part of my problem?)

Thanks!

We're going about the same time (12/7-14) and it seems like everything is booked solid and there is no room for codes. They only give out a select # of them and unfortunately, it seems you and I missed the boat on that one. Maybe I'm wrong since you're a bit earlier than me, but I've had no luck either and have been trying since July sometime to get it to work!! We're paid in full too so not sure if that's the issue, too? :confused3

O.K. I just booked six nights at All Star Sports on Dec. 21st-27th. Also got a 3 day base ticket and free dining for 2 adults and 2 children,the total cost was $1425! :banana: Sounded like a good deal to me. Also just got off the phone with dining and was able to get all the ressies we wanted. CRT, 1900 Park Fare, Mama Melrose, Tutto Italia and Cape May. Yay!!:cheer2: I'm so excited. We've never had free dining before.

O.K. I just booked six nights at All Star Sports on Dec. 21st-27th. Also got a 3 day base ticket and free dining for 2 adults and 2 children,the total cost was $1425! :banana: Sounded like a good deal to me. Also just got off the phone with dining and was able to get all the ressies we wanted. CRT, 1900 Park Fare, Mama Melrose, Tutto Italia and Cape May. Yay!!:cheer2: I'm so excited. We've never had free dining before.

You got a great deal! Good for you and your meals are great too!! Have fun!:banana:

OK, i need help! Every week or two I pick up a few codes from this thread and call and never have any luck. Then I'll see others who have had luck. It's so confusing.

So, December 2-9, Grand Floridian with normal Dining Plan. What code(s) should i call and try to have applied and what does each code get me *if* they apply them? (I've paid for the trip already - is that part of my problem?)

Thanks!

There really has not been any thing open for the deluxe resorts for those dates. I have the same dates at the Poly and have also failed at getting a discount. If you find a way let me know...

I'm so excited!! I got free dining for my Dec. trip!! I got a pin code! Well actually my dd got it!
I had already paid in full, so WDW is paying me now to visit!!

You are so lucky! Congratulations!! When in Dec. are you going? We're going the 8th - 16th and haven't been able to find any discounts yet. Well, at least we get to go to Disney!

We're going about the same time (12/7-14) and it seems like everything is booked solid and there is no room for codes. They only give out a select # of them and unfortunately, it seems you and I missed the boat on that one. Maybe I'm wrong since you're a bit earlier than me, but I've had no luck either and have been trying since July sometime to get it to work!! We're paid in full too so not sure if that's the issue, too? :confused3

There really has not been any thing open for the deluxe resorts for those dates. I have the same dates at the Poly and have also failed at getting a discount. If you find a way let me know...

Thanks for the replies. These codes are driving me crazy! If I have any luck, I'll be sure to post back. Good luck to everyone!

Yours may be the first post where someone got free dining in week that included Christmas day. Don't think I have seen that before.

Has anyone else been able to do that??????

Yours may be the first post where someone got free dining in week that included Christmas day. Don't think I have seen that before.

There have been many, many people who have posted that they have gotten free dining during Christmas week. The Visa free dining offer is for December 14 - 22. Many people have been able to book by the 22 and have their free dining go through Christmas week.

We are going 12/17-12/25. Free dining from a pin email, but upgraded to deluxe. Also, email came to my dad's account. He went in 1988 and hasn't been since. He didn't have email back then so not sure how they got his address.

Yes:banana: 12/21 to 12/26.:woohoo: I started planning this trip last Christmas, I thought for sure there was not a chance that I would get free dinning. pixiedust: I did.:cool1:

Does anyone know if you may book more than one room with the Visa DP? I need 5...:cheer2: Entire family wants to go!
You'll have to call and ask, Grand Gatherings can probably help. I believe, 3 rooms is usually the most you can book under one code.

Anyone know of codes for 11/29 - 12/7. Why are those dates always left out? I'm terrified it's going to be really busy since they are not offering any discounts.

Yippee -- I also got one of the Pin code postcards - just yesterday. Now, I've already got a AAA AP/dining package but I was really hoping for the postcard based on the great rates I've seen others getting. Called CRO last night and priced the same trip (12/17 - 25) for values. Pop not available :sad1: but Music or Sports. So -- we're staying at the Music with FREE DINING. Just shaved another $700. off my trip!!:banana: :banana:

For the sake of comparison, when I first booked our trip was about $2400 - Pop preferred, 1 day base tix, standard Dining, insurance. When I switched to the AAA AP/Dining it went to $1800. It's now $1105. for Music standard (OK, minor downgrade), 1 day base tix, FREE DINING, insurance. I am THRILLED!:yay:

Does anyone think there will be a code for Dec. 28 - Jan. 2? I have a ressie at POP with dining and am hoping there will be one.

I have been going through this thread looking for one, but it's 98 pages!:crazy2:

Thanks!

We are also looking for codes. Postponing some cervical surgey so that we can go to Disney 12/26 - 1/5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter