December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Thanks to the generosity of a DISer, I now have a meal at Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare! Yay!

I'm only in need of

OHANA dinner, party of 4, 12/21 or 12/22

DISers are the best--this is an awesome idea!

I have an early Christmas present for someone :santa:

an adr to give away..... in two days! :flower3:

Wednesday December 17: dinner at Chef de France for a party of 4 at 7:20pm.

Such short notice, I know :sad2: ..... but maybe someone's looking! :surfweb: :hug: :love:

Let me know if anyone wants it!

I know it is a long shot but I am still looking for ressie at any time, Later Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. DH and 2 DS are going to Capitol One Bowl game and I would love to surprise my Daughter with this. Thanks everyone!!

I know it is a long shot, but still hoping for ressies at anytime this day, Later breakfast, lunch, or early dinner. My DH and 2 DS are going to Capitol One Bowl game and I would love to Surprise my DD with this. Thanks everyone.

Our park plans have changed. We have:

Le Cellier
12/24
12:20 pm
party of 4

We need:
Le Cellier
12/22
lunch or dinner
party of 4

If you are able/willing to trade, please pm me. This trip is a surprise for our kids so I won't be able to respond until tomorrow @ work.

Thanks!

Needed: Breakfast - Party Of 4 - Anytime - Crystal Palace Or Tusker House

I Am Able To Trade My Tusker Bkfst For The Above On 12/28 Or My Cp Bkfst On 1/1 Or H&v Bkfst On 1/2

JUST got off the phone and cancelled Garden Grill for this Sat. (12/20) for 3 people for 7:30 p.m. Hope someone can use it!!!

Karla B.

I'm going to cancel the following ressies tonight if anyone wants them PM me or email kennygman77@yahoo.com and we'll coordinate the timing all are party of 5, except where noted.

20th Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic for SEVEN 7 people at 4:30 PM

22nd Chef Mickey's 9:20 PM

23rd Mama Melrose 1:50 PM
Donald's Breakfast 8:15 AM

25th Hollywood & Vine 8:00 AM

Just cancelled Ohana breakfast for this Saturday the 20th and Tusker House breakfast for the 21st. Both adrs were for 3 people.

Just got off the phone with DD they have a CRT ressie available on the 18th at 1:15 if anyone needs it.

Good Luck!

I'm going to cancel the following ressies tonight if anyone wants them PM me or email kennygman77@yahoo.com and we'll coordinate the timing all are party of 5, except where noted.

20th Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic for SEVEN 7 people at 4:30 PM

22nd Chef Mickey's 9:20 PM

23rd Mama Melrose 1:50 PM
Donald's Breakfast 8:15 AM

25th Hollywood & Vine 8:00 AM

No replies, so I went ahead and cancelled them

looking for rose and crown resevations dec 24 or 25 for dinner party of 5. I know good luck but thought I would ask.

I'm going to be canceling my ressie when they open today for California Grill. It is for 2 people this Saturday, 12/20 @ 7:50pm. (Fireworks are at 9:00, I believe).

I'm on the phone now canceling the following for party of 5:

12/26 10:10am 1900 Park Fare
12/26 4:05 pm Mama Melrose

Hope they help someone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter