• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Deal" on Playmobil school

casjen

DIS Veteran
My ds was looking through a toy catalog and was really interested in the Playmobil furnished School. I looked up the price online and everywhere I looked it was $170. Except Toys R Us, where it's listed at $85! Half off! I went online and ordered one right away, and I got in store pick up (which is new) so no shipping! I was floored. I am going to get it tomorrow even though it was ready 2 hours after I placed my order. I can't get away from the kids alone before then. : )

You do realize it's not the same school as the one that is $170 right??? Playmobil made a version specific for TRU that is smaller and does not have as many features or accessories. Just FYI in case you weren't aware

I just noticed the same thing with the Playmobil Zoo.
The "R-EXCLUSIVE" was a red flag. :idea:
So we just have to decide for the discount it may be fine :goodvibes
or pay more & get more, but do we really need more? :rolleyes:

and my boys won't know the difference to be honest. If it is not what I was epxecting I'll return it. I have nothing to lose byt trying it. $170 is an insane amount to spend on a toy like this, so I thought it was a good compromise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter