Deal of the century!

Just to let you know that over on the TA forum, someone has just returned from 5 nights in santa fe on the super cheap ebookers deal. They had no problems at all and the park tickets were all ready and waiting :-))

Woooooohooooooo!!!!!!

Hey everyone. Just letting everyone know I've come back using this deal and yes 6 day tickets were included no problem! Had the best time don't think I can go any other time but Christmas now. Really was amazing.

I'm so excited by this now - will keep watching to make sure nobody has any problems but it's looking good!!

Just back, had an amazing time & no problems at all with anything. Tickets and breakfast cards were issued on arrival and everything was magical. I want to go again! ( also stayed in the hotel New York earlier this year, and the rooms are actually nicer in the sante fe) enjoy everyone xx

Just back, had an amazing time & no problems at all with anything. Tickets and breakfast cards were issued on arrival and everything was magical. I want to go again! ( also stayed in the hotel New York earlier this year, and the rooms are actually nicer in the sante fe) enjoy everyone xx

Thank you for reporting back! It's great to hear you had a nice stay, I agree about the Santa Fe rooms!

oh i had totally forgot about The Deal of the Century thread!

Hope everything goes smoothly for everyone!

We booked 3 rooms with this ebookers deal and got home Friday... It really was the deal of the century! We checked in and I was still expecting to get told no park tickets but park tickets for 10 for the 6 days of the trip! We didn't do breakfast much as the ques were awful as expected but all in all the hotel has dramatically improved - we last stayed there in 2006 I think and swore we would never go back but was very pleasantly surprised and actually loved the theme of the rooms which were clean, neat and well looked after. Each room had a hairdryer and kettle as well. Wished I had booked another date now as well!

We've just got back too and had a fantastic time. No problems at all with tickets / rooms and agree that the hotel is much improved. This was a fantastic deal and am over the moon that we took the chance on it - worked perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter