• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP or cash?

explorer06

Mouseketeer
Will be having lunch at Cinderella's castle and have DDP. Am I better off paying cash for that meal or using 2 meal credits per person? Just wondering. Thanks. NP

It really depends on the rest of your schedule, will you end up paying out of pocket for another meal or meals down the road because you will be short TS credits?

We will be short in credits for sure. We have 7 table service meals per person as we are there 7 days. I've already booked two meals that required 2 credits each, Brown Derby and Cinderella's Castle. I figure we'll likely replace them with less expensive meals so we're probably better off using the credits for both of these restaurants.

Then i'd say pay out of pocket for it as it is probably one of the cheapest and allows all other meals to be paid for. Really by the time you add up what you will order at another restaurant (if you go all out) it probably wont be much less and if you add up 2 restaurants (sounds like that is what you are saying you would end up doing) I know you will end up paying more than Cindys costs. Unless the other meals you go real cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter