DDP 4/28-5/4 Kona, CP, CM, WCC, WPC, LeCell

Wow - great reviews!
The refurbishment of CC's must have included a menu change because a year ago I don't remember seeing many of the things you had and enjoyed on the menu!
We loved Kona as well - everything was delicious!
We debated about Le Cellier before our trip in Feb. We decided against it because I don't like steak and didn't know if it would be worth it. During that trip we were not on the DDP like last May and I agree, the DDP is so worth it. (We couldn't get it in Feb because I was attending a conference and with conference rate on the room you can't get the DDP:sad2: ) I love cheese soup though - were there good options at LeCellier for a non-steak eater?

I'm trying to remember, Melanie, it seems like there were a lot of steak options. I'm pretty sure there was fish and seafood also, probably 1 chicken option. If you want a large variety to choose from and don't like steak or prime rib, I'd probably skip it. If not having a whole lot to choose from other than those things, you'd probably be fine. It is a WONDERFUL restaurant, but definitely steak-based, I'd say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter