• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDE w/ UN-activated AP card?

Papillon

Mouseketeer
It looks like I can't buy a DDE until my AP is activated. If that is true, can I buy the DDE onsite, and use it (or the reservation number of the DDE) right then? I'm planning on going in May, and activating my AP then. I'm wondering if I can use a DDE on THAT trip. TIA!!

Papillon said:
It looks like I can't buy a DDE until my AP is activated. If that is true, can I buy the DDE onsite, and use it (or the reservation number of the DDE) right then? I'm planning on going in May, and activating my AP then. I'm wondering if I can use a DDE on THAT trip. TIA!!

When I received my AP voucher, I called DDE and they asked for the row of numbers and letters on the back of the card above the strip and once they had that, they asked for my credit card number and the order was placed. I to am going in May and I ordered mine on March 3. I would call if you have the voucher and get the order in...

I ordered my DDE in January before I had received my voucher in the mail. You should at least be able to buy it with your voucher.

Many people have posted that they ordered their DDE card with only a voucher. However, it's possible they changed the rules again.

They will issue you the DDE card without an activated AP. Since the servers will ask to see your AP when they take off the discount, they know you can't actually use the card and get a discount without an AP. Also, if you don't get the card in time for your trip, they will send you a confirmation email to use to get the discount.

I got my DDE with just the voucher . Had no trouble at all. Got the email within 2 hrs.

I just bought one today w/ my voucher. No problem. She just asked when I was planning to activate it.

I found the contact info for the DDE on Allearsnet. I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Thanks! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter