• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDE question and split talbes...

mar915

Mouseketeer
okay here it is, I called one hour after the dining # open and could not get Le Cellier for a talbe of 6 until 7pm. I wanted about 6-6:30 since I have 2 small kids and wanted to get out not too late(my kids only eat late after 6:30 usually). Anyway I called and they said I could get us split up..talbe of 4 with my family and a table of 2 with my mom and brother. But if we are split up can we use the card for the discount since we are at two tables...I figured when we get there we can see about being seated by each other. Any other ideas..it is not till June so I am going to try back to see if we can get an earlier time, but what do you think.

Mary :earsgirl:

Yes, we were there in the beginning of March - 10 people a table for 6 and 4. There was no problem putting everyone on one ticket.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter