DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

First Carl. Now Scott. It's a reunion. :sad2: :eek: :rotfl:

Hey Norm I'm here too.... Ohhh... forget it, somethings never change!!! :sad2:

Just shows nobody looks at your signature.

Welcome back Brian!

Thanks Darcy...

I would like to pose 2 new DisDad Laws. I have talked with several Dads and we have discussed this and feel these new suggested laws, while should be obvious, are needed

It is forbidden for one person to assume ownership the DisDad group, Name, Etc., We are all DisDads and DisDads are all of us.

It is forbidden for a DisDad to profit from any other other DisDads with use of the DisDads name or for something pertaining to the Disdads unless all involved are aware and agree with the profiting.

Trying to come up with a good way to put the second one.
How about "Don't screw other DisDads"

I can get behind both these motions... Seconded!

Hello! Is anyone home??

Steve, didn't recognize you without the green italicized font...

The question is A-where are you that there are men in yoga pants to look at and why are you there? and B-why are you looking?:rotfl2:

A - I'm not telling. The rest of you would just show up and spoil all the fun.

B - I imagine it's like a train wreck. If I saw a man in yoga pants, there's no way I could just ignore it. It's like talking to someone with a giant mole. You know you shouldn't be staring, but....

A - I'm not telling. The rest of you would just show up and spoil all the fun.

B - I imagine it's like a train wreck. If I saw a man in yoga pants, there's no way I could just ignore it. It's like talking to someone with a giant mole. You know you shouldn't be staring, but....

I don't judge!

My God.... that almost... made... sense.

Lets try an experiment.

53a0f0099511c_-_yoga-pants-4-de.jpg

15faeaec45c7ffffe55c7e6a3b9413e1.jpg

Did anyone see more than one picture?
Is anyone even reading this?

Hello?

You are talking about the baseball team, Chicago Cubs? :lmao: Just how did you manage to be a fan of them?
Its a bit of a weird one. When I was a kid, even though we lived about 3 minutes from West Ham's ground, a load of my mates supported Liverpool, T*ttenham, or Arsenal. I always took a pretty dim view of this, so decided to only follow teams I saw. Saw the Bears at Wembley when I was a kid, the Cubs when I was about 14, and the Knicks when I was about 17, mainly because of travelling. So to be honest if I was ranking them, it would be West Ham, the Bears, the Cubs and then the Knicks.
Not that any of them have won anything, but it has produced some really good times. Maybe the cubbies this season, but they'll probably find a way to blow it.

Post holiday blues suck. Any trips planned in the future?
Talked about it with the missus yesterday, and we're going to DL Paris for 4 Nights in about 5 weeks for Halloween. Hopefully all the french would have gotten out of the way of the border road by then. I have a pretty big Jeep, and I need some Disney time. That is not a good mix. For them.

Excellent authentic food with excellent authentic margaritas
Now that sounds awesome.

Sounds like you are close to mastering the KY accent. Just try to pronounce words that sound nothing like they are spelled and you'll fit in great. Not sure why you would ever want to fit in here in KY, but there you go.
Watch Lock, Stock and 2 smoking barrels and you'll get a window into how I speak. My missus talks like Mary Poppins, so the kids translate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter