DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

'Morning all...
Work is finally starting to calm down a mite. Might have to see if I can get out'a here the next couple of afternoons. Still got a bit of vacation to use up before the end of the year.

That was a great win :thumbsup2

Morning guys. Finally got to see Guardians of the Galaxy and we loved it!!! I would give it 4.5 stars out of 5. Turd Blossom will be used by me on a regular basis ;)

Loved Guardians as well... saw it in the theater. Maybe it's worth picking up or the holidays... :idea:

Never got out to the theaters for that one. Wanted to... couldn't swing it.
Buying the DVD may be just the ticket though.

Good morning guys

Just padding my posts before my nemie finds the new digs. Short week for me. I have a weekend off for the first time in over a year. Since the Disney World trip last year, I believe :cool1:
OK, I’m back from lunch now…

ca8b7216f7c5163f866d8d69411d2fe62fd0d37c.jpeg

Not safe for work though. Heck…
It not all that much safer at home for most married folk. :rolleyes1
They have a smart phone app.
New thread page 4 ownage.

Is Chive FB?
Its thechive.com Total guy sight. Random pics and topics and lots of scantily clad women. Today is Towel Thursday and Things That Bounce. Definitely NSFW or home.

I'm late, sorry. Did someone mention a Duck???? lol
High David.
A bit of a mini trip report on the last vacation trip.
Thanks for posting I can't wait to go back.

I'm late, sorry. Did someone mention a Duck???? lol

Late? Just in time. And yes, duck stepping is the new clubhouse game. You may want to watch out.:goodvibes

Why is Columbia beating Kentucky?

Watched that game too! Kentucky was just not ready to play. I guess when you can rotate 5 and 5 into a game like it's an grade school time where everyone gets equal playing time and still blow people off the court, facing Columbia is not something you "get up" for. Still pretty much a snoozer by the end, but it was fun watching them get scared for 4 minutes.:thumbsup2

Glad I made it on a single digit page:banana: On my way to WDW, talk to you Mon:cool1:

Have fun storming the castle.

Good morning! Checking in on the new thread even though I probably won't be around for the next week or so.

Nice place, but it could use some bacon air freshener.

Hey Andy! See you in a couple of weeks. By then, the smell will be gone and we'll be back to the normal clubhouse odor. Not sure that's better, but it will be different.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Good Morning! Car decided not to work this morning so late to the office today. It ended up being an fuel filter. $170 later things seem to be in order again. As part of the repair, they notice my brake pads were a little worn and offered to replace them for $800+. I kindly asked the manager to just give me his kids Christmas list now and I'll make it easy and buy the gifts too! I'll head to NAPA and buy them for $35 each and do it myself.:sad2::sad2:

Good morning all. I sent a work email which should cover all my work for the day. Time to return to the closing.

You didn't break a nail or get a blister working so hard did you?

Good morning guys

Just padding my posts before my nemie finds the new digs. Short week for me. I have a weekend off for the first time in over a year. Since the Disney World trip last year, I believe :cool1:

Enjoy the free weekend!

Good Morning! Car decided not to work this morning so late to the office today. It ended up being an fuel filter. $170 later things seem to be in order again. As part of the repair, they notice my brake pads were a little worn and offered to replace them for $800+. I kindly asked the manager to just give me his kids Christmas list now and I'll make it easy and buy the gifts too! I'll head to NAPA and buy them for $35 each and do it myself.:sad2::sad2:
Gotta love car trouble. :sad2:
:rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:
Enjoy the free weekend!
I will. This was supposed to be the DLR trip but transmissions, water heaters, and medical bills pushed that off a year. Its DW's 40th so a quiet weekend with the kids and a couple of nice winters are planned.

800 for just pads. That's an obscenity. We just had our 3rd and 4th warranty repair done on our 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. That's what i get for buying the first year of a new model configuration. None of the bugs worked out. Although it has done three round trips to florida from NJ without a hitch.

This thread closing is a lot of work.

Never got out to the theaters for that one. Wanted to... couldn't swing it.
Buying the DVD may be just the ticket though.

I wanted to see it, but kept missing it as well. Since I didn't read those comics, I didn't have the same desire.

Its thechive.com Total guy sight. Random pics and topics and lots of scantily clad women. Today is Towel Thursday and Things That Bounce. Definitely NSFW or home.

I'll have to check it out. On my iPad. This phone screen would be too small to enjoy the site.

!

No. Thanks for your concern. But, my fingers are starting to hurt a bit from all the posting on the closure thread. I'll have to create a finger hot tub.

Sorry to hear about the car repairs.

Talks a little bit about Avatar Land and they attached the Tokyo D23 presentation. I think this is going to be a pretty cool ride.

I'm excited foe the ride. I wonder how much park hours will be adjusted at AK in the different seasons.

$800!! What were those pads made of?

Well, at least I got in on this before page 50. :rolleyes:

Thanks for stinking up the joint there Good Captain.

CJ: Hope the ribs get better.

Barry: Just be glad your nemesis's picture will die with that last thread.

Everyone else, Prayers for those in need, Praise for those deserving, Bacon for all.

is this where all the cool guys hang out??????

Dang i must be lost

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter