DDA Chapter 27

Now is not a good time for insomnia, although it doesn't surprise me at all

I can fully understand your insomnia, Debbie. There is so much whirling around in your head that it is just too noisy to sleep! I hope this weekend is all you planned and dreamed for. :love:

Good morning. :)

Debbie - I hope you were able to get some sleep!

30 DAYS!!!

Not that I'm excited or anything..........

anyone notice my ticker?

:banana::dance3::cool1::cheer2:

So I take it he's up for it???

:cheer2: I am so very happy for you! :cheer2:

My Disney friend who I have rented points from in the past was here for lunch this weekend. She had made a reservation for her mom in October and then her mom changed her mind. So, she asked if we had thought about taking a trip to F&W like we always have (she and I have gone for the past 15 years) and I said we had been discussing it. Well, she offered us her points at a very good price and booked us a 1 BR at Saratoga Springs with a waitlist for Kidani.

If Bob goes we will have plenty of space for us as well as Kristin and her roommate. If he decides not to go we will still have great accommodations at a price that is cheaper than one of Disney's rooms. It is a win-win situation and I am delighted that Sandy offered us her point rental!

Our trip to Boston next month will be a good trial run, I think!

Elin - Yay!! How exciting!

Debbie - Everything will be beautiful, I know!

Deb - yay for a full night's sleep! Have a great camping trip this weekend.

We've got crazy heat here too. 100 again today and a couple more to come. Luckily act week is supposed to be better which is good since we've got a baseball game, outdoor concert and Little Shop of Horrors at the Muny.

Deva's decided that she really wants to walk. She wants one of us to hand-hold-walk her around the house fairly constantly. She's so funny giggling and trying to go faster and faster. Guess I'd better be thinking along the lines of having a walker on our trip. Terra wasn't walking yet on her 13/14 month old trip so it will be a new experience.

It is 95 here at noon. But our heat index is 116. Cannot wait to see how much worse it gets! NOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter