Danny's funny saying of the day!

kejoda

<font color=red>Steve Irwin, taking care of Heaven
"Mom Kevin is smelling me like I'm stinky feet." Apparently Kevin was taking his shoes off and sticking his feet in Danny's face. I guess he kept sniffing Danny also. The wierd thing is Danny likes to smell feet.:rolleyes:

Ahh Life with boys

Anybody willing to loan me their girl so I can play with Barbies?:p

EWWWWW, feet ..........boys!! The things they won't say or do.

My ds loves to smell feet too.:confused::rolleyes:

My dd didn't like to play with Barbies until she was about 4 yo or so. She'd rather have her matchbook cars. Now she's into teeny bopper stuff.:rolleyes: And Disney, of course.:bounce:

LOL! Ill play Barbies with you. My DSs current favorite toy is the whoopie cushion they won at Chuck E Cheese. :rolleyes:

DD still plays with her barbies...take her ( and her 8 y/o attitude) DS on the other hand...bring on the feet...BOYS!!

Oh gosh, teenage boy feet are just awful, so if your boys aren't teenagers yet, you have something to look forward to :)

Aw, my buddy Danny! :) I would love to have little ones again....well then again.... ;)
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter