Daltons Do Disney-Driving Down!

daltonsdodisney

Mouseketeer
It was myself, 34, husband 42, daughters, 8 & 6, and parents who followed us, 58 & 55. Vacation Plans: May 26 4-nt. Wonder/2 nts. WDW PO-R. We left from southern Indiana early Fri. morning. Traffic was very heavy being Memorial Day weekend and then there was a fatal car accident near Atlanta that shut down all lanes for about an hour. When we finally stopped at a H.I. Express in Cordele, GA at 7pm, we were exhausted and hungry. We ordered pizzas and let the kids swim, before retreating to our rooms for some much needed rest. The next morning we drove 6-7 hrs. into Cocoa Beach. It was so exciting to get that first glimpse of the Magic in port. I could imagine all the May 25 cruisers happily getting ready to sail. We checked into the H.I. Express there, ate at the Perkins across the street, (great pie!) and relaxed in the pool, in great anticipation for the next day. I was driving everyone crazy checking the weather channel, as "disturbances" were forming in the Carribean and they were already looking at names for the next hurricane.

When I was using these boards in 2000 is thought I remembered Dalton Do Disney way back then? Is it possible?

That would have been me. I spend a lot of time on here right before my trips and then drop out completely until the next one.:p

Everytime me familly and I have gone to Disney, we always drove. It's the best way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter