Dallas Cowboys

what a game (In Cleveland if we can find a coach to with us 8 games were having a parade for him)

Yea I hear ya man, he'd be a good fit for the Browns. I'm just not sure how much Jerry can watch his team get bounced in their opening game of the playoffs.

Jason needs to improve on bye weeks. Both times this year they have started out really slow. During the season they had the eagles. Eagles had a 10 point lead. Cowboys came back and won it in overtime. This game they started out really slow 21-3. Jason needs to do something different on bye weeks.

Mississippi is very proud of Dak, even those of us who don't cheer for his alma mater. It's like cheering for one of your kid's friends. Just want to see them do well. And he did!

Dallas blew home field advantage throughout to a team they already beat earlier in the season (before GB got hot) terrible game......Die football die.

I thought they did pretty darn good for having a rookie QB and going against the Packers. Granted, the Pack is beat up, but I don't think the Cowboys have any reason to hang their heads.

The players have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't think I can say the same for Garrett. I think Jerry needs to ask himself if Garrett can ever win the big one? He keeps failing.

Welp I think it's time to replace Garrett. This guy just isn't getting it done in the playoffs.

I agree. It's also time to trade Prescott and Elliot, as they couldn't get the job done either. Cut Dez Bryant because he's a distraction and save some money by ditching that offensive line.

<--- Spoken by an Eagles fan. :D

HOW many big games has Garrett coached?
Regardless, there are 2 chances Garrett is gone
fat
slim

They were predicted to win no more than 4 or 5 games when Romo went down in the Preseason and they won 13.. Garrett is a good coach.. very level headed. He kept the Cowboys believing and playing when they were down 18... Teams that start replacing coaches every time they lose a big game end up like the Browns or Chargers..

There are several people to blame for the Cowboys loss but Garrett aint one of them. You can start by blaming Aaron Rodgers.. he was ridiculous..

I'm an Eagles fan and my boyfriend is a Cowboys fan. It gets FUGLY up in our house at times. I actually left the house around the 3rd quarter because tensions were high. lol (I really had a girls game night to go to).

Either way they got further than I thought with a rookie QB and RB. I thought they were going to get slaughtered last night but they actually did good. It was an exciting game!

It was a great game and a great season. Nothing to be ashamed of at all! Actually, totally awesome from the viewpoint of this die-hard Bills fan! I'd LOVE to see the Bills do that well!

Maybe you want the cowboys to get rid of a good head coach like the eagles did and get chip Kelly. He's available again.

fat
slim

They were predicted to win no more than 4 or 5 games when Romo went down in the Preseason and they won 13.. Garrett is a good coach.. very level headed. He kept the Cowboys believing and playing when they were down 18... Teams that start replacing coaches every time they lose a big game end up like the Browns or Chargers..

There are several people to blame for the Cowboys loss but Garrett aint one of them. You can start by blaming Aaron Rodgers.. he was ridiculous..

Jones WANTS the credit so bad for putting together a Super Bowl team. Based on interviews, he wants to be known as a "Football Guy". He's lucked into his situation now, after years of people saying that they have to look for the heir apparent to Romo and now he has it.

Garrett is a puppet. Prior to this year he was 2 games over 0.500 since he took over for the team in 2010. But regardless of his performance, Jones wants a YES man and not a Jimmy Johnson.

The bye week hurt them and the game before that, they didn't even play the first string and that didn't help either.

Maybe you want the cowboys to get rid of a good head coach like the eagles did and get chip Kelly. He's available again.

fat
slim

Jason Garrett has been coaching since 2010. He's only made the playoffs twice despite having one of the game's best QB's. He has a playoff record of 1-2. How is he that great of a coach? While Aaron Rodgers is a great QB, you can't just tip your cap to him and say "aww shucks." Status quo is not working here.

Jason Garrett has been coaching since 2010. He's only made the playoffs twice despite having one of the game's best QB's. He has a playoff record of 1-2. How is he that great of a coach? While Aaron Rodgers is a great QB, you can't just tip your cap to him and say "aww shucks." Status quo is not working here.
He's 1-2 in the playoffs. Also remember the three (3) Week 17 games from 2011-2013 where they could have went into the Post Season but lost each game.

So he's 1-5 in Win or Go Home games. Wade Philips didn't even go 3 seasons. Garret is going into his 7th season. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter