• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Déjà Vu threads?

Mikie

DIS Veteran
There's an entertaining debate about toddler leashes going on right now in another thread, and we all know that "do you love or hate FP+" is a recurrent theme. Last year the Great Birthday Button Debate of 2014 amused me for at least 25 pages. . .

What are some of the other perennial favorites that pop up on DIS that would get us all committed to the looney bin if anyone in "real life" saw the extent to which we invested ourselves in such debates?

Refillable mugs
Strollers over a certain age
Taking boys in the women's room
Is Disney going downhill?

Interestingly, I belong to a mom group on Facebook-- not Disney related-- where "until what age can you pass your kid off as three and not pay admission at WDW?" is a common thread. Yikes!

Refillable mugs
Strollers over a certain age
Taking boys in the women's room
Is Disney going downhill?

Interestingly, I belong to a mom group on Facebook-- not Disney related-- where "until what age can you pass your kid off as three and not pay admission at WDW?" is a common thread. Yikes!

I guess 3 is too obvious an answer? :thumbsup2

I have come across some of those others, but I must have missed the refillable mugs. . . I had mine taken from my resort pool, but I'm guessing theft isn't the topic of such a thread. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter