Cutest/coolest/your favorite ears headband

megs1313

DIS Veteran
I've decided that I want an ears headband, but I don't know which one! What's your favorite and where did you get it? TIA!

I have a classic Minnie pair from the parks. Then I also have some custom ones from etsy that I love :lovestruc

I have black sparkles ears and a red sequin bow. My kid has the same but with a blue bow. We found them at the Mouse Gear in Epcot but I think they are standard! I love mine!

I also like the lights up headband as part of the Made with Magic collection. My other kid got the ears with the collection and we had a great time with them. Wear them in Epcot in the World Showcase and during the night shows in all the parks for some surprises! We got it at the Chapeau, but we saw it around at other places.

I got cute custom ones from etsy for my honeymoon, I got classic Minnie ones from Amazon & the best Star Wars ones that light up from the gift shop outside of Star Tours

My DD got hers in a store on Main Street in MK and they had a lot to choose from. Her headband and ears are purple sequins and the bow is green sequins. They are super cute.

I have a Minnie Mouse headband with a little lacy hat on top and red polkadots on the ears and a sorcerer Mickey ear hat!

I fully embraced the Mickey ears on my last girl's trip, and it was so much fun! I'm usually easily embarrassed but it's more the norm in Disney than not, and even thirty-somethings can get away with some cute ears:) My favorite pairs were a few from Maus Couture on Etsy, they were expensive but so pretty. I think I also got some really pretty sequin and themed ones from Ever After by Patti. I saw some really cute ones for sale in the parks as well. Have fun!

The park ears are so tight and uncomfortable. Literally unwearable for me. I wound up buying some on Etsy and they were much more comfortable.

Here are mine (minus one pair of blank ears with white polka dots and a red bow *classic Minnie look*) The character themed ears are from ModernMouseBoutique on Etsy and the sequins ones are diamond ears with a rose gold bow from Yosabrinamarie on Etsy.

My favorite are my Belle ears from Angie at ModernMouse.

Bss93IDD3Vszjse_an0ertWejA1VEKQvszdmdh7HDEfl55b0a-kjJwzFsLGSguAP9EUeZYXh7LljNvCbm44NjB5t38XjyUvGSTOgPLYjucoJdwFM0uAwJBDJttJanvzek3nA4EXM

Last edited:
I've been looking at all of them on Etsy and some of them are SO NEAT, but some also take 4 weeks to make are are terribly expensive. I ordered a pack of plain black ones and I'm heading to the craft store, I'm going to try my hand at making my own. I want a custom pair for my 40th birthday next month.

Here are mine (minus one pair of blank ears with white polka dots and a red bow *classic Minnie look*) The character themed ears are from ModernMouseBoutique on Etsy and the sequins ones are diamond ears with a rose gold bow from Yosabrinamarie on Etsy.

My favorite are my Belle ears from Angie at ModernMouse.

Bss93IDD3Vszjse_an0ertWejA1VEKQvszdmdh7HDEfl55b0a-kjJwzFsLGSguAP9EUeZYXh7LljNvCbm44NjB5t38XjyUvGSTOgPLYjucoJdwFM0uAwJBDJttJanvzek3nA4EXM

I have three pairs from modernmouse and I love them :love:

I have multiple pairs from Grim Grinning Gear on Etsy - she has so many cute ones that I couldn't pick just one :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter