Currently binge watching...

WaltDisneyGirl84

DIS Veteran
Most of us know the binge watching life these days... So what are you currently loving??

Right now, I'm obsessed with Shameless... I just started season 5. It is soo gritty and the acting is fantastic. I'm loving it.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.....finishing up season 7 (2011) and ready to begin season 8 (2012).
Also:
That Girl season 3 (1968-1969)
The Doris Day Show season 3 (1970-1971)
Bewitched season 6 (1969-1970)
The Facts of Life season 3 (1981-1982)
The Partridge Family season 4 (1973-1974)
Maude season 3 (1974-1975)
Modern Family season 4 (2012-2013)

Most of us know the binge watching life these days... So what are you currently loving??

Right now, I'm obsessed with Shameless... I just started season 5. It is soo gritty and the acting is fantastic. I'm loving it.

My wife has been watching that for months...please let it end soon :(

I binged Gilmore Girls AYITL and was deeply disappointed so I feel a little lost, like I need the binge watching equivalent of comfort food. I tried some old favorites: Vampire Diaries, Originals, One Tree Hill, Buffy, The 100, Glee, Terra Nova, I tried streaming some rom coms but they only made me sad as I am currently going through a divorce. So now I'm bingeing on Switched at Birth and it seems to be just the amount of fluff that I need right now. I'm also bingeing on the Outlander book series at the moment.

I binged Gilmore Girls AYITL and was deeply disappointed so I feel a little lost, like I need the binge watching equivalent of comfort food. I tried some old favorites: Vampire Diaries, Originals, One Tree Hill, Buffy, The 100, Glee, Terra Nova, I tried streaming some rom coms but they only made me sad as I am currently going through a divorce. So now I'm bingeing on Switched at Birth and it seems to be just the amount of fluff that I need right now. I'm also bingeing on the Outlander book series at the moment.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, sometimes they are cute, but I just feel like they are full of ridiculous expectations. Maybe try a little reality tv to take your mind off of what is going on? I don't love reality shows, but sometimes it helps.

LOL! There are a LOT of episodes! I'm almost caught up. It's certainly not a show for everyone, but I'm enjoying watching. It's like a car accident you can't look away from...

It's like everything Comedy for the last 40 years...

People like to watch dysfunctional trash and subconsciously feel good about themselves

Roseanne...currently The Middle...

Like that.

Somewhat.. I wouldn't say it makes me feel better about myself though. I like it because it's more realistic. Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.. That's what going to Disney is for :rotfl:

Somewhat.. I wouldn't say it makes me feel better about myself though. I like it because it's more realistic. Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.. That's what going to Disney is for :rotfl:

I'm not saying you do...but tv research has identified the subconscious appeal...

People didn't like Kramer...they subconsciously were glad their lives were more "normal"...Archie bunker too.

Wentworth!!
I go into a small period of mourning at the end of every season....I can't stand waiting almost a year until the next one but still can't manage to pace my viewing!!

This Is Us! I think it's great!! I've pretty much caught up on all other shows I've been interested in recently (Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time).

I just finished up Insecure on HBO. LOVED it!

But I've also been watching Celia on Netflix since December. It's loosely based on Cuban singer Celia Cruz's autobiography, and it's 80 episodes long, so I'll be binging it for a while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter