Current Purchase With Purchase Items?

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what the current purchase with purchase items are in the parks right now? Bags, fleece blankets, watches, what do they have? Anyone know or have photos?

We left on Tuesday- it was a MM canvas tote bag and also a blanket with the Castle and I believe fireworks on it.

I can save you the trouble.

DkSE4fe.jpg

gpkY2Wol.jpg

rkBiee2.jpg

dXBMkzd.jpg

I got the fleece/throw in December when we were there. It's pretty lightweight and sheds pretty bad. I have another one with tinkerbell on it I got years ago which is much heavier and a tad bigger. This is is fine if you just want a light throw or decoration.

Ooh, I normally skip these but I kinda like the tote because it lists the attractions... might have to pick it up if it's still there in March.

OK, the tote is pretty cool, but $20.00 doesn't seem like much of a bargain to me. What's the price if you buy only the tote?

I really liked the tote- but when I picked it up- the thick canvas makes it a tad heavy. And that was empty so I skipped it but love the look of it.

I was really surprised by how thin the blanket was when I opened the package. For $20 (on top of a $40 purchase), I was expecting at least the quality of the cheap fleece blankets from Marshall's, but alas... NGL though, even if I had known beforehand how thin it was, I still would have bought it because it's so pretty!

I'm sure I'll end up buying one of each. I have a few different designs of the blankets, so, while they aren't always the heaviest blankets, the designs are so nice, I love them anyway.

I agree with everyone else on the "castle blanket". It's very thin and its the size of a large beach towel, not even a throw.

Quality has gone down quite a bit from years past.

I agree with everyone else on the "castle blanket". It's very thin and its the size of a large beach towel, not even a throw.

Quality has gone down quite a bit from years past.

I purchased this back in Dec and ended up returning it because the quality was so bad... terribly thin and small; nothing like previous blankets that were offered on promo from years past. April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter