Current Bounceback?

Alabama Minnie

DIS Veteran
Going down in 2 weeks and wondered if there is already a Room Only bounceback that goes through Nov.?

I didn't notice any in our room at BWI in March.

Also, I thought I had booked BLT on one years ago. Are they ever included now? Thanks!

Going down in 2 weeks and wondered if there is already a Room Only bounceback that goes through Nov.?

I didn't notice any in our room at BWI in March.

Also, I thought I had booked BLT on one years ago. Are they ever included now? Thanks!
The pamphlet is not always in the room but just Dial extension 8844 from your room or call 407-939-1923 during your visit.

Dave

I am also wondering what the current offer is. We arrive in June and would like to decide if we will return in the fall.

TIA!

Weird to quote myself, but the picture won't post for me any other way. This is from the bounceback thread & you will have to click on the link to open the picture. This room discount is still the current offer. It will be until August 15. Sometime in August, the offer will change. In the past 10 yeas or so it has gone to free dining for dates the following year. But who knows what will happen this year. But for now, this is the bounceback offer.

View attachment 295891

Sorry, not the best photo. This is the current bounceback offer, a room discount (30% deluxe, 25% moderate & 20% value). These are the dates it covers. It will be the offer until 8/15, as you can see. December 2019 dates will probably not be offered until sometime in October, if Disney follows their typical pattern.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Thanks Wood Nymph! Anytime I tried to post my pictures, I keep getting the file too big message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter