Cupcake Toppings—more then just frosting!

2dgungx.jpg

These are great! How did you make them?

I believe they are from Wimpy's Bakery. It is next to his hamburger joint. Which we will gladly be there on Tuesday....

jenn no matter what your cupcakes are the best and look soo great all the time!!! i cannot wait to make the kahula one!! mmmmmmmmm my brother wants to make them for his kids. and i was like umm no it has alchohol in it...

lights06.gif

That is ok Funball.... it will make it easier for his children to go to sleep at night.

lights06.gif

I like those. They appear to be tasty.. Funball and I would love to take a bite out of them...

lights06.gif

That is ok Funball.... it will make it easier for his children to go to sleep at night.
umm yeh .. i am going to take a no on that gisele! :lmao: :lmao:

lights06.gif

I like those. They appear to be tasty.. Funball and I would love to take a bite out of them...

umm no not really. they dont look that great.. lol..mmmm ok all the sudden i want OREOS like really bad!!!! :scared1: :banana: :woohoo:---ooh and i hid then in the freezer!!!! :rotfl2:

so i wonder what christmas themed cupcakes jenn will make this month..??:confused3;)

lights06.gif

Jenn needs to start shipping us her baked goods, before we hold a riot! ;) No, really...

I will be making some cupcakes this weekend, it is for a get together with some of my friends. Now I have to decide on what to make.

And now I need desert tonight. Thanks Jenn.

Chocolate how I crave you!!! :headache:

MMMMM I LOVE CUPCAKES!!! :love:

Meringue frosting is very yummies, but I am totally an old school buttercream kind of gal... mmmm maybe I'll make some holiday ones over the weekend :cloud9:

Here's a pic of vanilla cupcakes with lemon curd filling and meringue frosting that I made for my mom's b-day. She loves lemon meringue pie, and I can't make pie crust for the life of me, so I tried cupcakes and it worked out good!

IMG_0004.jpg

And here's a regular buttercream frosting plain cupcake that I made for Easter last year
IMG_0153.jpg

skiingfast - I have a flower cupcake pan from William Sonoma that I bought a few years back, I believe it was a Nordic exclusive for William Sonoma. I went online to find it, but didn't see it. It may be seasonal for spring.

cherry AND vanilla buttercream... yums:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter