CSR pool question

570traveler

DIS Veteran
its my understanding one of the pools has lap swimming. My kids are on the swim team and would like to do a morning workout while we are there over thanksgiving break. Can anyone tell me the hours for this pool? Staying in a water view room so what rooms would be closest to this pool to request? Thanks so much!

It would have to be in the Casitas section if this is true, that is the only rectangular shaped quiet pool

It is the casitas quiet pool. Request building #4, that will put you right next to it.

Thanks! Anyone know if it's possible to get an early morning swim in there (like around 7:00-7:30)?

Thank you so much for the additional info! They won't be making much noise. They will be missing the whole first week of varsity practice so it's good to know they have this option:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter