crystal palace/ chef mickeys for breakfast?

I would chose Chef Mickey's, we had an awesome breakfast here this past June. So many good choices and it was delicious. Love the characters, Mickey! I have read so many bad reviews for Chef's but we had a very positive experience.
I really wish I could go today but I am stuck in Indiana, boo!

I also like Crystal Palace. We also went here in June. It was very good, we love pooh and the gang. I was a bit disappointed with Crystal palace the day we attended. There was a lack of fruit choice for breakfast and a few items seemed under cooked or cold. It had never been this way in the past. I recently read a review that was very positive and there was an assortment of fruit and everything was hot and good. I think it was a bad day for us. So I highly recommend CP despite my own so so experience.

Good Luck! I hope what ever you chose you have a positive experience and you enjoy your breakfast.

We have a pre-park opening breakfast at CP on the first morning of every trip as a family tradition. It gets us into MK before the crowds, allows for great pics on Main Street and we love the breakfast. It has some of my favorite breakfast buffet foods on property (made to order omlets and breakfast lasagna - yum!) and the character interaction and service have always been stellar.
We have been to CM once for breakfast and that is enough for us. It was loud and chaotic (not necessarily a deal breaker but not the best situation) but it was the food and the cleanliness that did it in. Most of the foods were ok but none of them were the right temperature - cold foods were lukewarm and hot foods were almost room temperature. There was also food all over the floors and the buffet areas were not well kept at all.
Lots of people love it though and don't like CP so clearly, it is a matter of personal experience and opinion. Have a great trip!

We always schedule one early breakfast at CP each trip - two words - BREAKFAST LASAGNA:love: Well that and the fact we love getting into the park early and taking lots of pictures of the castle and Main Street without a lot of other people in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter