• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace Breakfast Jan 5

DCDisney

On my way...
We left AKL at 7:15 in the morning to get to our 8:05 breakfast at Crystal Palace. Once again we got on a bus right away and got to MK before they were letting people in for breakfast. They let everyone in at about 10 minutes until 8 and between the CP and castle people it wasn't the empty Main St we had heard so much about ;) We were about 15th in line to check in at CP but we were the third table called inside. We were seated against the wall near the buffet and the waiters station. I heard a little more than I needed to know about CM's issues but it wasn't bothersome. The big problem we had was that in the character rotation we got totally skipped so once we finished eating they had to bring the characters over just for us which took about 10-15 minutes extra but was fine. I have food allergies so sometimes buffets aren't great for me but in this case the Chef was very knowledgeable and the only things I couldn't have were bakery items produced off property but there was so much I could have I didn't miss them. First and foremost I have to mention the puffed french toast. It was AMAZING. My second favorite was the omelet they made to my specifications. The grits were terrific as well, they were seasoned quite well. Everything was actually very good. My 9 yo son liked the breakfast pizza a lot. My 7yo daughter liked the pancakes. The only not so great item was that the waffles were a bit tough. This was another new to us restaurant and we will definitely go back for breakfast.

Yvonne

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter