Crystal Lotus Disney Dim Sum

princesspinkness

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if the entire Disney Dim Sum Set at Crystal Lotus in Disneyland Hong Kong is available for lunch every day (with advance order)? The menu shows a special daily set per week day and the menu shows the entire Disney Dim Sum Set available weekends and public holidays only; however, the actual Disney Crystal Lotus website states that the menu is available daily. Emailing Disneyland HK customer service has not been helpful. I'm asking because our only weekend day there is the day we're leaving so if need be, we'll be booking out a flight much later so that I can get my full Disney Dim Sum Set experience but if the entire set is available every day then we could do it another day and won't need to fly out so late so I wanted to make sure before booking our flight home.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter