CRT late breakfast or BOG early lunch

Chompu

MeisMinnie
Help me decide please .. CRT at 9:55am or BOG at 11:20am? Never experience in both place .. which one to keep.

CRT will be a lot more expensive. BOG is a glam cafeteria, though, versus a full-on character meal.

2 adults and one 4 yr old boy. He is not in princess but would love the idea of eating in the castle :)

It's hard because I like the morning to tour so I would not have a 10am breakfast. When is the trip? ADR's open up all the time as people finalize their plans. Are you going to be in MK more than 1 day to try for both restaurants on different days?

It's hard because I like the morning to tour so I would not have a 10am breakfast. When is the trip? ADR's open up all the time as people finalize their plans. Are you going to be in MK more than 1 day to try for both restaurants on different days?
Our trip is early Nov, we plan to spend 2 days in MK. I try the other date but nothing open. Hope something come up.

If you can afford it, I would choose CRT. BOG is counter service for breakfast and lunch, and a lot of the reviews say it can be loud, chaotic, and rushed. You may not be able to take it all in. My 4 year old son is excited to eat in Cinderella's castle, and about meeting any characters, princesses or not. Plus, he will get a sword at CRT, and you can even order a special "Prince" cupcake or cake ahead of time!

If you can afford it, I would choose CRT. BOG is counter service for breakfast and lunch, and a lot of the reviews say it can be loud, chaotic, and rushed. You may not be able to take it all in. My 4 year old son is excited to eat in Cinderella's castle, and about meeting any characters, princesses or not. Plus, he will get a sword at CRT, and you can even order a special "Prince" cupcake or cake ahead of time!
Thanks so much for the advice. How can I order "prince" cupcake at CRT? I'm sure that my son would love that :)

Help me decide please .. CRT at 9:55am or BOG at 11:20am? Never experience in both place .. which one to keep.
I would recommend BOG for lunch! The menu is phenomenal and the atmosphere is really magical!

We finally managed to get ADR for CRT on another day on the trip, so yeah.. we will try both BOG and CRT lunch :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter